Post Treatment Care Instructions
- You may apply Make-up after treatment if necessary, preferable a loose powder.
- Your skin may feel wind burned and/or tight for a day or two after treatment
- You may experience dryness and peeling for a day or two after treatment
- You should apply a gentle moisturizer frequently or as needed
- Cleanse your skin with a gentle cleanser and moisturize at night, do the same in the morning
- Use a generous amount of sunscreen
- You must avoid tanning booths, natural sun tanning and direct sun exposure
- If you must be outdoors, use a sunscreen with a minimum of SPF 30
- Drink plenty of fluids as microdermabrasion is dehydrating to the skin.
10-14 Days after Treatment:
- Do not have any other skin peel, microdermabrasion, or chemical peel unless you are following a specific protocol
- Do not have waxing done
- Inform you doctor about receiving this treatment before receiving Botox or collagen.
These timelines are approximate. Precautions should be extended beyond the recommended time if skin remains sensitive.