Microdermabrasion & Hydro Wand
*When added to any facial.
Hydro wand Infusion: Patients have the freedom to customize their facial treatment from a selection of medical grade serums, enjoy the superior exfoliation of diamond tome with the added ability to vacuum infuse these products, Hyaluronic acid and antioxidants, peptides, hydrators and skin lighters, acne. Your skin will benefit from a deeper skin penetration, hydration, and nourishment all in one treatment.
Microdermabrasion /Diamond tomb wand | $60
Includes the face, neck, décolleté, finishing with a hydrating mask, and moisturizing cream.
This treatment removes the dead layer of the skin by gently polishing with natural diamond chips bonded to the tip of the Diamond Tome wand, while vacuuming the exfoliated skin cells away in a controlled manner.
Removing this outer layer leaves a smoother texture of the skin; it stimulates cell renewal and collagen production and promotes the growth of healthy new skin.
It reduces the appearance of age lines, open pores, black heads, blemishes, acne scars, age spots, and sun damaged skin. This is a quick, safe and highly effective way of exfoliating skin with no down time, and the procedure can be followed by a customized facial.
It’s a great way to aid your facial… polishes and refines the skin leaving it supple and vibrant, and helps products penetrate easier into the skin layers.
You must use sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 as your skin will be much more sensitive. Please see additional post-treatment care instructions.
Purchase a Package of 5 treatments within one year and get 6th treatment free (cannot be combine with other specials)
Benefits of Microdermabrasion: (When to use)
Who wants to improve specific skin conditions and rejuvenate the overall health and appearance of their skin?
- Allows for increased absorption and penetration of skin care products making them more effective.
- Stimulates skin cell turnover
- Stimulates collagen and elasticity production
- Minor revision of scars
- Improves uneven pigmentation such as sun spots, aging spots and melasma.
- Decreases appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scarring.
- Extraction of black heads and white heads
- Improves texture of the skin
- Gives the skin a healthy radiant glow
- Increases circulation in the skin
- Improves clogged pores
- Increases skin hydration
When not to use Microdermabrasion
Contraindications of Microdermabrasion, if you have the following
- NO Botox injections within the last 24 hours
- NO dermal-filler injections within the last seven days
- Skin cancer
- Severe sun burn
- Undiagnosed lesions
- Severe inflamed cystic acne.
- Open skin lesions
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Dermatitis, Eczema
- Active cold sores, viral lesions, herpes simplex
- Recent herpes outbreaks
- Oral blood thinners
- Pregnant women
- Uncontrolled Rosacea
- Skin with a lot of broken blood vessels. (The suction from the microdermabrasion can aggravate the blood vessels. Chemical peels and dermaplaning are a more appropriate treatment for this skin condition.)
- Unstable diabetes
- Auto-immune system disorders
- Some patient’s hyperpigment post-treatment. Lower pressures are used on follow-up treatments for these individuals.
- Using Retin A religiously for the past 6 months or just had a chemical peel
- Retin-A or other Vitamin A products must be discontinued approximately 3-4 days prior to treatment, while skin is sensitive.
- Recently had laser surgery/surgery